Chapter 2.... Why start here? Why start now? I'm late to the blogging scene. There is one main reason for this delay. I'm not computer savvy. That's it....that's my BIG hang-up. Sadly, it's taken a better part of my morning just to get this far....BEAR WITH ME! Because of my tardiness to the blogging game, I feel like I've missed sharing a whole lifetime of my experiences. Wonderful memories of how I met my hubby and then the births of each of our precious children. For the most part, I feel as if my life began when I became Mrs. Powell and then my dream of becoming a mom came true. If I had started my blog then, when my "Powell" life began....I would have started at CHAPTER I.
But, here I am....well into life.....but just starting to blog....jotting down memories of "Living the Powell Life".
Your getting a blog started sounds like me trying to get cross stitching right .. like it should be easier than it actually is. Or "if so many people do this, what's wrong with me that I'm sweating?" Anyway, congratulations, and I look forward to more . . . Love, Barbara .. I'm trying to send this, and they're insisting on a profile. . . . what's a profile?
ReplyDeleteJP, great looking blog! It is exciting to watch the it come together. Are the dandelions a subliminal reference for me to get out and do some yard work? Can't wait to follow every update!
ReplyDelete