Saturday, November 6, 2010

David








David is our youngest and our last.....but certainly not our least. David is....well, just David. It's hard to explain "David" unless you know him. He is reserved in a way none of my others were at this age. However, once you get him to warm up....he's wide open and full of personality and life. Not many people are recipients of his affection. I'm one of the lucky ones. I get more David lovin' than most. If you ask for a kiss or hug - you simply won't get one. However, he will graciously bow his head and allow a kiss to the forehead. Thankfully, he will let me love and smooch on him whenever I please. Afterward and as he rounds the corner and out of my sight, I know he is wiping it off, and if confronted he will say that he is just "rubbing it in" - because we all know a mothers kiss can't be remove. When he is ready to share his affection with you in his own way and in his own time....it is the best! I always cherish the rare David kiss and hug.

He gets most of the photo-ops because of his age and the simple fact that he is the one at home....with me......and constantly all up in my business. He's not yet old enough to walk to a friend's house or have sleepovers. So this is what I get.....







A lot of David and never a dull moment!

PS - I'm fully aware that I have more pictures of this little guy (on the blog) than anyone else. It might look like he is my favorite, but I don't play that game. We are an equal opportunity family. We don't discriminate against age or gender and we all pull our own weight. For posterity sake however, I will work on taking more pictures of the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment